[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Tom Sizemore are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Tom Sizemore on screen:
Birthday: November 29, 1961
Place: Detroit, Michigan, USA
Height: 0' 0"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Tom Sizemore. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| A burly, commanding actor known almost as much for the tumultuous quality of his offscreen life as that of his onscreen roles, Tom Sizemore has carved out a niche for himself in such guys 'n' guns films as Natural Born Killers, Strange Days, Heat, and Saving Private Ryan.Born in Detroit on September 29, 1954, Sizemore was educated at Wayne State and Temple University, earning a Master's in theater at the latter. He enjoyed an auspicious debut year in 1989 when he appeared in no less than four movies including Oliver Stone's Born on the Fourth of July. That same year, the actor won the semi-regular role of Vinnie Ventressa on the popular TV drama China Beach. He went on to do starring work in such films as Stone's Natural Born Killers (1994), Carl Franklin's highly praised crime noir Devil in a Blue Dress (1994) and Michael Mann's crime thriller Heat. Sizemore's involvement with the latter film marked a personal turning point for him; for years he suffered from a well-publicized addiction to heroin, and he seemed to be losing his battle until he met his Heat co-star and childhood icon Robert De Niro, who, Sizemore subsequently admitted in interviews, convinced him to go into rehab.In 1998, Sizemore starred in what was possibly his most high-profile role to date in Steven Spielberg's WWII epic Saving Private Ryan. Cast as Sgt. Horvath, Tom Hanks' right hand man, the actor earned positive notices as part of a stellar ensemble cast that also included Giovanni Ribisi, Matt Damon, Jeremy Davies, and Vin Diesel. He subsequently porked out to play mob boss John Gotti in the made-for-TV Witness to the Mob and then returned to the screen in Martin Scorsese's Bringing Out the Dead (1999), which cast him as Nicolas Cage's ex-best friend. In 2000, Sizemore starred alongside Val Kilmer and Carrie-Anne Moss in the sci-fi adventure Red Planet; that same year, he appeared in Play It to the Bone, a boxing drama starring Woody Harrelson and Antonio Banderas. With the release of Pearl Harbor and Black Hawk Down the following year, the grizzled screen veteran seemed as if he may be threatening to becoming something of a later-day action star.Though to this point Sizemore's work in features had left him with little experience in the realm of television, all of that would change when he took the lead in the 2002 series Robbery Homicide Division. For an actor who excelled at playing hardened detectives and rough cops, the show seemed the ideal star vehicle for Sizemore, and after contributing vocal work for the controversial video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City that same year, he stepped into the lead for the crime thriller Swindle as the year wound to a close. A supporting role in Dreamcatcher got 2003 off to a shaky start, and things only went downhill from there when, in October of that year, the troubled actor entered rehab before being sentenced to six months in prison on domestic violence charges. Though his personal life may have been somewhat in flux, one certainly couldn't tell by looking at his screen credits for 2004 — a year in which Sizemore would appear in no less than four films including the family adventure Fly Boys.
- Arrested in Los Angeles, after his wife called police claiming she'd been physically injured by Tom during an argument at their apartment. [24 January 1997]
- According to a 2001 interview with The Calgary Sun, he credits Robert De Niro with turning his life around during the filming of Witness to the Mob (1998) (TV). De Niro showed up on his doorstep with Tom's mother and told him they were there to drive him to jail or rehab. He chose rehab.
- Formerly engaged to Heidi Fleiss.
- Tom's brother is a high school teacher and lives in SW Florida.
- His younger brother is Paul Sizemore
- Is an Italian-American.
- Enjoys weightlifting.
- Practiced martial arts as a teenager.
- Attended Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan.
- Had his nose accidentally broken by Juliette Lewis during the filming of the prison cell fight scene in Oliver Stone's _Natural Born Killers (1994)_ .
- Has played characters in seven movies who have died in shootouts: True Romance (1993), Enemy of the State (1998), Saving Private Ryan (1998), Heat (1995), Natural Born Killers (1994), Red Planet (2000) and Dreamcatcher (2003). If counting voice work, the number goes up to eight!: He did the voice of Sonny Forelli in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002) (VG), who is killed in a gang shootout.
- As a struggling young actor in New York, Sizemore worked for three years as a waiter in the World Trade Center.
- Auditioned six times for the part of Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs (1992).
- Gained 44 lbs. to portray John Gotti in Witness to the Mob (1998) (TV) by gorging on ice cream, pizza, pasta with cream sauce, meatball sandwiches and drinking weight gainer shakes.
- In February 2005, he failed a court-ordered drug test after he was caught trying to use a prosthetic penis to fake the results, the second time he has been caught trying this.
- Was in attendance at Chris Penn's funeral
- Has twin sons Jaiden and Jagger born in 2005 with girlfriend Janelle McIntire
Naked Photos of Tom Sizemore are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.