[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Shawn Michaels are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Shawn Michaels on screen:
Birthday: July 22, 1965
Place: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Shawn Michaels. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Began his career in Texas. Trained by the legendary Jose' Lathario, Shawn Michaels wrestled in Kansas, where he met fellow wrestler, Marty Jannetty. A year later, after sending tapes of his matches to the major wrestling companies at the time, he was contacted by the AWA, who proposed that he team up with Marty Jannetty. Together, Michaels and Jannetty became known as the Midnight Rockers. The AWA had just recieved a TV deal with ESPN, which did wonders for his career. The Midnight Rockers had a major feud with "Playboy" Buddy Rose, and "Pretty Boy" Doug Somers. Their matches were considered bloodbathes at the time. Eventually the Midnight Rockers came out the victors and were the AWA World Tag Team Champions. The WWF (now WWE) noticed their efforts and signed them to a deal. Both Michaels and Jannetty were soon fired for a incident in a bar, which Michaels claims never happened. The duo went back to the AWA for a brief time. After a while, they contacted the WWF, who gave them a second chance and they returned in late 1988. They were known simply as The Rockers. The duo had a great influence on many of the present teams in wrestling. Their trademark was being tag team specialists and using great double team moves on their opponents.They had major feuds with The Brain Busters, The Fabulous Rougeaus, The Hart Foundation, The Orient Express, and Power & Glory. At one point the Rockers won the WWF Tag Team Title by accident. They weren't actually supposed to beat the Hart Foundation, yet it happened. They were stripped of the tag team title which was returned to the Hart Foundation with the explanation that the ring ropes were loose which caused the match to go bad for both teams. Shortly after the Rockers were split apart and Shawn Michaels became a singles wrestler, after turning on his partner Marty Jannetty. In a related story, Michaels actually met with Vince McMahon to discuss his charactor. He told him he worked hard and would like to be pushed as a singles wrestler. He wanted to know what he had to do to convince Vince McMahon to do so. McMahon told him he just did it by coming to him. Michaels defeated Tito Santana in his first Wrestlemania as a singles wrestler. He was managed by Sherri Martel, who supposedly had a crush on him. In a major upset, Michaels defeated The British Bulldog on Saturday Night's Main Event. Michaels won the Intercontinental Title from the Bulldog. At the 1993 Royal Rumble, Michaels wrestled former partner Marty Jannetty with the Intercontinental Title on the line. The match became Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Match of the Year. Michaels won the bout.The following year, Michaels wrestled Razor Ramon (Scott Hall, who is one of his best friends) in a ladder match. This match was voted by Pro Wrestling Illustrated as the Match of the Year, and became one of the innovating matches of the last decade. In 1995, Michaels was again voted in match of the year by wrestling another great friend, Diesel (Kevin Nash) at Wrestlemania 11. Michaels won both the 1995 and 1996 Royal Rumbles, and again was in match of the year when in 1996 he wrestled Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 12 in a one hour Iron Man Match. Michaels was involved in the big Montreal Screwjob on Bret Hart, that Vince McMahon was behind. The match was stopped and awarded to Shawn Michaels because Vince McMahon was worried that Hart would refuse to lose and take the WWF Title Belt to WCW Nitro. This severed a friendship between Michaels and Hart. Michaels originally denied knowing about it in advance. Later on he admitted he knew but wouldn't refuse to do what Vince McMahon wanted him to, since Vince McMahon made his career. Michaels innovated another match against the Undertaker, when he wrestled him in a Hell in the Cell Match. After Wrestlemania 14, Michaels didn't wrestle for 4 years due to a back injury, but maintained an on air role on occasion. During his time off, Michaels became a father, and also became a Christian. At Summerslam 2002, Michaels returned to the ring to face his friend Triple H. The two had a great feud, and Michaels who didn't think he could wrestle as well as he used to, dazzled the audience. He wasn't sure if he would be able to continue his normal wrestling schedule due to the nagging injuries, but since then, he has been going strong. He won the Raw Heavyweight Title from Triple H, which he held for 2 months. Michaels had a great match at Wrestlemania 19 with Chris Jericho, which he won. Currently, Michaels can be seen on Monday Night Raw.
Blue Hawaii: Part 1
- On January 6th, 2000 he and Rebecca Curci aka former Nitro Girl Whisper had their first child, Cameron Cade Hickenbottom, who weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces.
- Professional wrestler.
- Posed for a Playgirl magazine.
- Opened the Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy in his hometown of San Antonio, Texas.
- Former member of D-Generation X.
- Was the first wrestler to capture the WWF World, Intercontinental, Tag Team and European Championships.
- One of the 100 greatest wrestlers of the 20th century. (as determined by Inside Wresting)
- Won the first ever 60-minute "Iron Man Match" against Bret Hart at Wrestlemania XII.
- Beat Bret Hart for his first WWF Championship at Wrestlemania, Sid Justice for his second, and was handed his third reign as WWF Champion after McMahon gave him the belt at Survivor Series 97.
- Was introduced to his wife, former WCW Nitro girl Whisper, by WCW's Kevin Nash.
- Attempted to make a return to the ring in mid 2001. Was sent home by the WWF before he could appear on television, due to substance abuse.
- Was involved in the infamous double cross of WWF Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart at the Survivor Series in 97. Michaels conspired with Vince Mcmahon and referee Earl Hebner to screw Bret Hart out of the WWF Championship. He later admitted to his role in "stealing from one of the boys" and apologized for his actions.
- Beat Bret Hart for both his first and last WWF Championships
- Wrestled his first match in over 4 years at WWE Summerslam at Nassau Colliseum, New York on Sunday August 25 2002. He defeated Triple H by pinfall in a non-sanctioned match
- Has beaten the odds by defeating five other wrestlers to win the RAW brand World Championship in the elimination chamber at Survivor Series [17 November 2002]
- After his four year absence from the ring with a back injury, his match as Summerslam 2002 was supposed to be his last farewell, however because of the success of the match, and how his body reacted to it he has decided to continue wrestling to prove to himself and to fellow wrestlers that he can still be the 'Showstopper'. Shawn has also mentioned that he will continue wrestling as long as he is physically able to, because he wants his young son to see what he did for a living.
- on 15 December 2002 Shawn Michaels will defend the World Heavyweight Title against his best friend Triple H (Michael Levesque) at the WWE Armageddon PPV. The match will be a special 2 out of 3 falls match, where the first fall will be held under Street Fight rules similar to their Summerslam match, the second fall will take place inside a steel cage and the third fall will be a Ladder Match. Triple H has competed in a similar match to this before winning it by beating Austin 2-1 after winning the last two falls. Shawn Michaels has only wrestled three matches in the last four years and in one night will compete in three brutal matches which will test how well his back has healed since the surgery he underwent in 1998.
- As of June 2003 he is one of only two people to have held the RAW World Title. He defeated his best friend Triple H for the title in November 2002. One month later Triple H defeated Shawn to reclaim the title he had held since it was formed in September 2002. Since December 2002 Triple H still holds the title.
- His theme song is one of the most popular WWF/WWE theme songs of all time, next to Hulk Hogan's 'Real American'.
- Concern was raised about his health in 2003 when fans and friends noticed a series of dark skin splotches on his upper body. It turns out that they were simply freckles caused by extensive tanning that hadn't developed until recently.
- Trained current WWE Smackdown Star, Brian "Spanky" Kendrick
- Is the youngest of 4 children (Sister Shari, brothers Scott and Randy) His mother had hoped that he would be a girl.
- Is a devout Christian and his merchandise usually contains religious messages.
- In 2003, wrestled his first Wrestlemania main event in 5 years at Wrestlemania 19 against Chris Jericho. His last previously was at Wrestlemania 14 against "Stonecold" Steve Austin.
- At the 1998 Royal Rumble, battled the Undertaker in a casket match for the WWF title. During the match, HE took a back bump off the casket that would ultimately lead to his retirement. He was kept 'out of action' until Wrestlemania 14, where he would wrestle his last match for close to 4 years.
- Notable Title Wins Include: Texas All-Star Texas Tag Team titles w/Paul Diamond; Central States Tag Team titles w/Marty Jannetty; AWA Tag Team Titles w/Marty Jannetty; WWF Tag Team Titles (3); WWF Intercontinental Title (2); WWF Royal Rumble (2); WWF Heavyweight Title (3); WWF European Title; WWE World Heavyweight title
- Shawn Michaels entrance theme "Sexy Boy" was written by "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart and James Johnston. It was originally sung by Michael's former manager, Sherri Martel, until she left the WWF, and then Michaels sung it himself.
- Although they never wrestled each other or competed in the same companies, Michaels is very good friends with former WCW World Champion, Sting (Steve Borden).
- When Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty were teaming up as the Rockers, they were one of the few tag teams to do double team moves through out the entire matches they wrestled. Often times they were refered to as Tag Team Specialists. Their efforts had an impact on many of the great wrestling tag teams today who use great double team moves.
- In High School, Shawn Michaels and his friends put on a 30 minute wrestling match at their school talent show.
- Is the son of a retired Air Force Colonel
- First became interested in Pro Wrestling at age 12 when he began watching it on television. Later on he practiced wrestling moves on his friends in their swimming pool.
- Scored a 750 on his high school SAT's
- Member of the infamous clique with Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Triple H, X-Pac, and Justin Credible
- When Michaels was a tag team wrestler, he had a meeting with WWf/WWE Owner Vince McMahon to tell him how he worked hard and wanted to know what he must do to make it to the next level. Vince McMahon replied "You just did it." This eventually lead to Michaels having a successful singles careeer.
- One of the few wrestlers to never jump over to WCW. Has been with the WWF/WWE for 17 years.
- Cousin of NWA-TNA Wrestler, Michael Shane. Shane (also known as Matt Bentley) was also a graduate of the Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy.
- According to Shawn Michaels' former partner, Marty Jannetty, the reason they were stripped of the WWF Tag Team Titles in 1990, was due to an incident on a flight they caused. They were annoyed by a passenger who was complaining about all the wrestlers on the flight, so they put feces down down his back. The passenger kept saying when they landed he had a gun in his bag with six rounds and was going to shoot six wrestlers with them. It turned out the passenger did have a gun and was a member of a gang. He was arrested when they landed. That night at the show there was a scare that someone from his gang might cause trouble, so Michaels and Jannetty were stripped of their titles as a punishment.
- Son of Col. Richard Hickenbottom
- Trained current WWE Raw Superstar, Garrison Cade
- He and Marty Jannetty never held the WWF Tag Team Titles. They won the titles from the Hart Foundation in 1990, but the decision was soon overturned, and the title change was never recorded.
- Second child, a girl named Cheyenne Michelle Hickenbottom, born August 19th 2004.
- Was first ever winner of WWE's "Grand slam" - Held every belt in WWE plus Royal Rumble - and revamped "World Heavyweight Championship"
- He was born in Scottsdale, Arizona; due to his father's career in the Air Force, his family moved several times when he was still a young child before settling in San Antonio, Texas when Shawn was 5.
- Is a Licenced and Ordained Penecostial Minister
- Former member of the NWO (New World Order) along with former WWE superstars Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and X-Pac.
- Long-time friends are Kevin Nash, Triple H (a.k.a. Paul Levesque), Scott Hall, and Sean Waltman.
- Trained former WWE Superstar Brian "Spanky" Kendrick.
- Has headlined 4 Wrestlemanias, 1995 against Kevin Nash, 1996 against Bret Hart, 1998 against Steve Austin, and 2004 against Triple H & Chris Benoit.
- In 2004, Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty patched things up. Michaels actually baptized Jannetty, when Jannetty became a Christian.
- Since becoming a Christian, Shawn Michaels will no longer use profanity or sexual innuendos, which he often used before.
- Was in several Matches of the Year as voted by Pro Wrestling Illustrated. 1993 Royal Rumble, 1994 Wrestlemania 10 against Scott Hall, 1995 Wrestlemania 11 against Kevin Nash, and 1996 Wrestlemania 12 against Bret Hart
- He made history when he became the first ever grand slam champion.
- He is the first superstar in WWF to enter at No: 1 position in a Royal Rumble match and go on to win the match, in 1995. The second superstar was Chris Benoit in 2004. HBK would later face Benoit and Triple H for the World Heaveyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XX.
- Was attacked for real outside a nightclub in 1996 thus ending his reign of intercontinental title holder. Scott 'Razor Ramon' Hall then had to defend the intercontinental championship against Troy 'Shane Douglas' Martin.
- Served as The Commissioner of the WWE From November of 1998 until June of 2000.
- Was the first wrestler to capture the WWF World, Intercontinental, Tag Team and European Championships. For winning these titles, He became known as the very first Grand Slam Champion.
- At WrestleMania 22, he defeated Mr. McMahon in a No Holds Barred Match
- Previous Managers: Chyna, Diesel, Jose Lothario, Jenny McCarthy, Roddy Piper, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, Sensational Sherri, Sycho Sid, Triple H, Luna Vachon.
Naked Photos of Shawn Michaels are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.