[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Rob Schneider are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Rob Schneider on screen:
Birthday: October 31, 1963
Place: Pacifica, California, USA
Height: 5' 7"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Rob Schneider. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Another Saturday Night Live alumnus to make a bid for big screen stardom, Rob Schneider got his first chance to carry a film with Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (2000), a mistaken identity comedy that was as commercially popular as it was critically eviscerated. The diminutive Schneider, who was born to a Filipino mother and Jewish father in San Francisco on October 31, 1963, got his start in comedy in high school. He began writing sketches when he was 15 and also began appearing at local comedy venues. Inspired by such comics as Richard Pryor, Gene Wilder, Peter Sellars, and Monty Python, Schneider decided to try to make a career out of stand-up.Following high school graduation, the fledgling comedian set off for Europe, where he traveled for a few months until he was robbed in Paris. Scraping together enough cash to make it back to the U.S., Schneider returned to San Francisco and renewed his determination to make it as a comedian. He quickly became active on the comedy circuit, opening for such luminaries as Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dana Carvey. Schneider got his big break in 1990, when he was discovered by SNL producer Lorne Michaels while performing on an HBO comedy special. He was hired on as a writer for SNL in 1991, but he soon began performing his own material as well as writing it. He earned great popularity and lasting fame for his characterizations of "Richard "the Richmeister" Laymer" and "The Sensitive Naked Man," as well as various celebrity impersonations. Schneider stayed with the show until the end of the 1993-1994 season, when he decided to quit in order to pursue his film career.Following his departure from SNL, Schneider had a sizable supporting role in the Sylvester Stallone vehicle Judge Dredd (1995), but his subsequent film work was limited almost solely to forgettable comedies. In 1996, the comedian returned to television as one of the stars of the short-lived sitcom Men Behaving Badly, but he continued to focus much of his energy on a film career. After appearing in The Waterboy (1998) and Big Daddy (1999), two wildly successful comedies starring fellow-SNL alum Adam Sandler, Schneider starred as the titular hero of Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, a fish tank cleaner who assumes the identity of a high-living gigolo. Panned by critics as immature and vulgar, Deuce Bigalow nevertheless did decent business in theaters and found a niche after it's subsequent release on home video, prompting Schneider to prepare a sophmore effort, The Animal. Co-starring Survivor contestant turned thespian Colleen Haskell, Schneider's tale of a car accident victim imbued with superhuman powers after being pieced back together with animal organs kept the low-brow rolling while marking his territory among the ranks of the more successful transitions from SNL player to big screen star.
- Likes to wear '70s clothes.
- His mother is Filipino. Grew up in San Francisco suburb of Pacifica. Area known as Pedro Point, overlooking Linda Mar Beach.
- Graduated from Pacifica's Terra Nova High School.
- Youngest of five children.
- His mother Pilar, is a former kindergarten teacher who now presides over the town school board.
- His father, Marvin was a real estate broker.
- Has a sister named April Schneider, born in 1959.
- Got his first break with an appearance on "Late Night with David Letterman" (1982) in 1987.
- Has a two-bedroom apartment in San Francisco in Nob Hill.
- Spends many of his evenings hanging out with his pals working on scripts.
- Has a passion for collecting stuff.
- His apartment is surrounded by '50s rattan furniture, a tiki lamp and a pair of Eskimo snowshoes.
- He honed his act at San Francisco comedy clubs opening for the likes of Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld and Dana Carvey.
- "Saturday Night Live" producer Lorne Michaels spotted Rob on HBO's "13th Annual Young Comedians Special" in 1990 and signed him up as a writer on SNL.
- Has nearly 50 celebrity impersonations and odd voices.
- Dated former NBC press representative Jill Barron. 
- Insipered by the work of Monty Python, Richard Pryor, Gene Wilder and Peter Sellers.
- Dated actress/comedian Julia Sweeney, when both of them were on "Saturday Night Live". [1991-1994]
- Has a treasured painting of Jack Lord of "Hawaii Five-O, whom he saw crossing a lobby while on a family vacation in Oahu when he was 8. He found the portrait in a vintage shop in San Francisco.
- His brother, John Schneider, is his manager.
- Has a collection of Hawaiian shirts.
- Co-owns restaurant Eleven in San Francisco.
- Has one daughter, Tanner Schneider.
- His mother, Pilar Schneider, is featured in a cameo role in "Deuce Bigalow" (as the lady at the restaurant Deuce goes to for his blind date w/Kate).
- Drives a silver Porsche Carerra Cabriolet identical to the one he drove in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (2003)
- His mother also has a cameo in "The Hot Chick" as the head judge at the cheerleading conference
- Born on the same day as actor Dermot Mulroney.
- His mother, Pilar Schneider, also played in his movie, The Animal, as Mrs. De La Rosa.
- Is close friends with comedian Adam Sandler. He makes appearances in his movies and vice versa. (The Hot Chick, Big Daddy, etc.)
- Attended WWE's Wrestlemania 21 at April 2005
-  Was an emergency guest on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" when Charlie Sheen suddenly cancelled on the day he was scheduled. Schneider was in the adjacent studio taping "Men Behaving Badly" when he gladly accepted the request to take Sheen's place on very short notice.
- Daughter's name is Elle Tanner Schneider; she also appeared in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999) as a Girl of America selling cookies.
- Is Eurasian like fellow actors Andrew Johnston, Brandon Lee, Keanu Reeves, Russell Wong, Michael Wong and actresses Jessica Anderson, Devon Aoki, China Chow, Kelly Hu, Kristin Kreuk, Jaymee Ong, Anthony Begonia, Maggie Q and Monica Young.
- Is a San Francisco Giants fan
Naked Photos of Rob Schneider are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.