[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Michael Jackson are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Michael Jackson on screen:
Birthday: August 29, 1958
Place: Gary, Indiana, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Michael Jackson. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
American superstar Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana in 1958 and has been entertaining audiences nearly his entire life. His father, Joseph Jackson, had been a guitarist but was forced to give up his musical ambitions following his marriage to Katherine (Scruse). Together they prodded their growing family's musical interests at home. By the early 60s the older boys Jackie, Tito and Jermaine had begun performing around the city; by 1964 Michael and Marlon had joined in.A musical prodigy, Michael's singing and dancing talents were amazingly mature and he soon became the dominant voice and focus of "The Jackson 5." An opening act for such soul groups as the O-Jays and James Brown, it was Gladys Knight (not Diana Ross) who officially brought the group to Berry Gordy's attention, and by 1969 the boys were producing back-to-back chartbusting hits as Motown artists. As a product of the 70s, the boys had emerged as one of the most accomplished black pop/soul vocal groups in music history, successfully evolving from a Temptations-like group act to a disco phenomenon.Solo success for Michael was inevitable, and by the 80s he had become infinitely more popular than his brotherly group. Record sales consistently orbited, culminating in the biggest-selling album of all time, "Thriller." A TV natural, he ventured rather uneasily into films, such as playing the Scarecrow in The Wiz (1978/I), but had better luck with elaborate music videos.In the 90s the down side as an 80s pop phenomenon began to show. Michael grew terribly child-like and introverted by his celebrity. A rather timorous, androgynous figure to begin with, his physical appearance began to change drastically and his behavior grew alarmingly bizarre, making him a consistent target for scandal-making, despite his numerous charitable acts. Two brief marriages -- one to Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie Presley -- were forged and two children produced by his second wife during that time, but the purposes were obviously image oriented. Despite it all, Michael Jackson's skills as a singer, dancer, writer and businessman are unparalleled, and it is these prodigious talents that will ultimately prevail over the extremely negative aspects of his seriously troubled life.
- Through Heal the World Foundation, Jackson has spearheaded airlifts of food and medical supplies to war-torn Sarajevo, instituted mentoring, immunization and drug-abuse education programs and paid for a Hungarian child's liver transplant.
- Second child, daughter Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, is born. [3 April 1998]
- Wife, Rowe, gave birth to a son in Beverly Hills, named Prince Michael Jackson Jr. [13 February 1997]
- Macaulay Culkin is godfather to his first child.
- Married Lisa Marie Presley in La Vega, Dominican Republic by Judge Hugo Francisco Alvarez Perez. Witnesses present were Thomas Keough and Eve Darling (Lisa Marie's ex-brother-in-law and his wife, ex-sister-in-law) . [26 May 1994]
- Shares with Carlos Santana record for most Grammys won in one year with 8 in 1984.
- First solo artist to generate 4 top ten hits on the Billboard charts on one album with "Off the Wall."
- First artist to generate 7 top ten hits (USA) on one album with "Thriller."
- Only artist in history to generate 5 #1 hits (USA) from one album with "Bad."
- With Lionel Richie, co-wrote the song "We Are the World," and was one of its performers.
- His album "Thriller" is the biggest selling album of all time: in excess of 51 million copies worldwide.
- His album "Dangerous" is second to "Thriller" as the biggest selling album of all time, with over 30 million copies sold worldwide.
- His album "BAD" is third to "Thriller" as the biggest selling album of all time, with 30 million copies sold worldwide,
- Brother of (in this order) Rebbie Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Randy Jackson and Janet Jackson.
- Copied his moon walk after mime Marcel Marceau in "walk-against-the-wind" pantomime techniques.
- Recorded a song called "On the Line", written and produced by 'Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds' , for the film Get on the Bus (1996) that was not included on the soundtrack for the film.
- The name of his 2700-acre ranch near Santa Ynez, California, is Neverland Valley Ranch. It contains Jackson's house, an amusement park co-designed by Macaulay Culkin, a private theater and dance stage, and exotic animals.
- Once dated Brooke Shields.
- He is being sued by two former financial advisors for million over alleged unpaid expenses. Jackson denies owing them anything. [9 September 2001]
- Has a skin disease called "vitiligo."
- Was a Jehovah's Witness.
- Uncle of Jermaine Jackson II, Valencia Jackson, Brittany Jackson, Marlon Jackson Jr..
- His estate contains a child's mini coaster, Zipper, Bumper cars, Merry go round, octopus, Giant slide and rocking dragon.. There is also a full size basketball court, water wars section (for water gun fights) 2 Trains, (one steam train) and a zoo where he has various exotic animals including elephants, giraffes, alligators, a tiger and even an Anaconda.
- He does not own the right to the entire 'Beatles' catalogue. For example, George Harrison owns songs he wrote, including "Something," and Sony music owns 50% of the catalogue after Michael sold it to them because he needed the money.
- Son of Katherine Jackson, and Joe Jackson.
- Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001 (as a solo artist).
- Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997 (as a member of the Jackson 5).
- Michael shocked fans when he dangled his third child, infant Prince Michael II, over a balcony on the fourth floor of a Berlin, Germany hotel for all hovering fans to see. He later stated that he made "a terrible mistake." [November 2002]
- Starting with Black or White (1991) (V), Jackson and his record company refer to his music videos, before or since, as "short films," never "videos".
- Has his look-alike puppet in the French show _"Guignols de l'info, Les" (1988)_ .
- Father of Prince Michael Jackson I, Prince Michael Jackson II, and Paris Jackson.
- Is the godfather of Michael Gibb, son of Bee Gees frontman Barry Gibb.
- He and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, sued jet charter company XtraJet for invasion of privacy. The firm allegedly installed hidden cameras to tape the two's confidential attorney-client conversations. A California judge has barred the firm from releasing or selling any footage it may have obtained. [25 November 2003]
- In 2002 had planned to produce and star in the movie "The Nightmares of Edgar Allan Poe", about the last years of writer Edgar Allan Poe. He was to star as the famed 19th century author (who was Caucasian), and had written music for the film as well.
- For a charity event held at the Neverland Ranch in September 2003, for the first time ever, he invited an artist from the outside to perform there. It was Yannick Harrison, also known as Jay Kid, from Denmark that performed a number of his interpretations of Michael Jackson songs for the specially invited guests.
- Has sold 170 million albums worldwide.
- Was present at the private funeral service for Maurice Gibb.
- He was voted the 35th Greatest Artist of all time in Rock 'n' Roll by Rolling Stone.
- His favourite "Beatles' song is "Come Together;" his version of the song is on "HIStory - Past, Present and Future."
- Was found not guilty on 10 counts of Child Molestation on June 13, 2005
- Ranked #11 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars" with his brothers as the Jackson Five
- He was (along with Tito Jackson) co-best man at Liza Minnelli's and David Guest's wedding
- Tatum O'Neal was Michael's first girlfriend and by all accounts his first big love
- His hit song "Bad" from 1987 was initially supposed to be a duet with fellow 80's superstar Prince, but they couldn't come to an agreement on the lyrics. Prince wanted to make the lyrics vulgar and dark to fit the song better, while Jackson wanted them to remain clean. After the disagreement, Prince left the project and Jackson recorded the song by himself.
- Ex-brother-in-law of James DeBarge.
- President Ronald Reagan wanted to award a special White House medal to Jackson, Bob Hope and the late John Wayne in 1984. However, future Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts advised against the proposal.
- Received a Presidential Humanitarian Award from President Reagan at the White House in May 1984, in recognition of Jackson's contribution to the government's campaign against drunk driving. "Beat It" was used in television advertisements.
- Jackson joined Chris Tucker, Tony Bennett, former president Bill Clinton and members of the Democratic National Committee at Harlem's Apollo Theatre in New York for a concert fundraiser. Tucker co-hosted the event with actress Cicely Tyson, while Rubén Blades, k.d. lang and Bennett performed. Jackson sang a medley of songs that included "Black or White" and "Smooth Criminal," and was joined by Jane's Addiction guitarist and former Red Hot Chili Pepper David M. Navarro for a portion of his set. (24 April 2002)
- Attended a memorial service for the late actor Marlon Brando in August 2004, along with Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson and Sean Penn.
- Addressed the Oxford Union on the subject of child welfare and his new initiative "Heal the Kids". (6 March 2001)
- Was asked to write and perform the songs for Batman (1989), but had to turn it down due to his concert commitments.
- In January 2000 Jackson announced he was considering retiring from the music industry, citing his weariness at publicity as a reason.
- In 1997, Jackson released an album of new material coupled with remixes of hit singles from the "HIStory" album titled "Blood on the Dance Floor: HIStory in the Mix". He dedicated the album to his friend Sir Elton John, who had helped him through his addiction to prescribed painkillers, notably morphine. It went on to sell 6 million copies worldwide, making it the biggest selling remix album of all time.
- His album "HIStory: Past, Present and Future - Book I" has sold 18 million copies worldwide since it release in 1995, making it the biggest selling multiple-disc album of all time.
Naked Photos of Michael Jackson are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.