[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Jsu Garcia are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Jsu Garcia on screen:
Birthday: October 6, 1963
Place: New York, New York, USA
Height: 0' 0"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Jsu Garcia. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Born in New York City, Jsu Garcia was raised by his Cuban-born parents, who had fled their country for the promise of a better life in the US. Growing up on the streets of Newark, New Jersey, Jsu had to deal with a neighborhood of toughs. He became aware of his acting talents when a bully intended to mug him and steal his bicycle and the six-year-old Jsu broke into crocodile tears and so disheartened his assailant that he allowed Jsu to leave unharmed--and with his bike. "It was then I knew I could act," Jsu remembers. Determined to be an actor, he migrated to Hollywood, moved into a friend's basement, making it livable by dry-walling it and adding a portable toilet and a bed.His first break came when he auditioned for the TV show "Fame" (1982) and got the part. He then landed a role in Wes Craven's _Nightmare On Elm Street, A (1984)_ , in which he appeared opposite Johnny Depp. This was followed by an appearance in Universal's Gotcha! (1985) opposite Anthony Edwards and Linda Fiorentino, and then in quick succession in features such as Traffic (2000), Wildcats (1986), Slaves of New York (1989), Vampire in Brooklyn (1995) and numerous others. In 2002 Garcia was in Randall Wallace's We Were Soldiers (2002) in which he portrays Mel Gibson's heroic buddy, the commander of a company fighting against the Viet Cong; and in Andrew Davis' Collateral Damage (2002), in which he plays a villainous Communist guerrilla who battles good guy Arnold Schwarzenegger. In addition to numerous stints on such TV shows as "JAG" (1995), "Arli$$" (1996) and "Murder One" (1995), Garcia just finished playing the hot, sexy male lead in an ABC/ Touchstone pilot, "Then Came Jones", for Brancato/Selke - the guys behind "Boomtown" (2002).Theater also has played a decisive part in Jsu's career. He received the L.A. Dramalogue Award for Best Acting Achievement in the Fig Tree Theatre's version of "Short Eyes." His other notable stage performances include roles in "Rainmaker" and "A Midsummer Night's Dream." In 1998 he partnered up with John-Roger to create "Scott J-R Productions" and they wrote, directed and produced a short film, My Little Havana (1998), based on the true story about a period in Jsu's life when he fell in love with the daughter of a Mafia chief in Miami. The film was selected for screening at the South Beach Film Festival and the Cuban Film Festival.Presently, Garcia is finishing up a major supporting role in Along Came Polly (2004), opposite Ben Stiller, Jennifer Aniston and Philip Seymour Hoffman for Jersey Films and Universal. He is also beginning publicity for an indie film he finished a few months ago, Klepto (2003), which just got accepted to this year's Los Angeles and San Jose film festivals. For fun he often is on the golf course, horseback riding or indulging his true delight, watching movies. One of the most important aspects of Jsu's life is his dedication to Peace Theological Seminary College of Philosophy, for which he and his friend, author John-Roger, have traveled throughout the world each year for the past nine in an effort to bring peace to troubled areas such as Egypt and Israel. Jsu also devotes much of his free time to the Heartfelt Foundation, a charitable organization which feeds poor inner city families.
- He ran the 2004 Los Angeles Marathon in 6 hours and 18 minutes without training.
- In 1995 he climbed the Pyramids in Egypt and Mount Sini in 1991 during his Spiritual Pilgrimage to the Holy Lands that began in 1988. From the Nile to Jerusalem "PAT IV's" were trips lead by John-Roger in order to teach peace to all.
- For 18 years he has Studied with his mentor and friend John-Roger in the Movement of Spiritual inner Awareness and Peace Theological Seminary & College of Philosophy. He plans to receive his Doctorate of Spiritual Science.
- He and John-Roger and the PAT IV group walked through Hezekiah's Tunnel in Jerusalem just outside the city walls from 1988 to 1992 during their pilgrimage. In 1994 they went to Jordan to see Petra. In the Wadi Rum in Jordan they met King Hussein's son H.R.H. Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein.
- In 1995 John-Roger, Jsu Garcia and the Pat IV group made up of over 300 people were on their Pilgrimage again to Athens, the Acropolis and Turkey and all of Asia Minor. In 2000 John-Roger, Jsu Garcia and friends walked the Great Wall of China.
- In December of 2001 John-Roger, Jsu Garcia and a hand full of friends were taken to ground zero in New York city's tragic time, to Bless those that passed and those that lived through it.
Naked Photos of Jsu Garcia are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.