[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Josh Lucas are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Josh Lucas on screen:
Birthday: June 20, 1971
Place: Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Josh Lucas. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Josh Lucas was a working actor for over a decade — which included scene-stealing performances in Alive (1993), You Can Count on Me (2000), and The Deep End (2001) — before he shot to stardom with high-profile roles in A Beautiful Mind (2001), Sweet Home Alabama (2002), and The Hulk (2003). Born in Arkansas, Lucas moved with his family to over a dozen U.S. cities before settling in Gig Harbor, WA. There, he joined his high school's competitive acting team and went on to win the state title for dramatic interpretation in both his junior and senior years. After graduation, Lucas moved directly to California where he made guest appearances on Fox's True Colors and Parker Lewis Can't Lose, ABC's Life Goes On, and CBS' Jake and the Fatman. The actor made his feature-film debut in the Ethan Hawke vehicle Alive (1993), before appearing opposite Patrick Swayze and Halle Berry in Father Hood (1993). That same year, he returned to television to portray a young Custer in the television film Class of '61 and relocated to Australia for a brief stint as Luke McGregor in The Family Channel series Snowy River: The McGregor Saga. Upon returning to the States, Lucas joined Mark Hamill, Malcolm McDowell, John Rhys-Davies, and the infamous Ginger Lynn Allen in the cast of the video game Wing Commander II: The Heart of the Tiger. He also continued to act on the big screen in independent films — such as True Blue (1996), Restless (1998), Drop Back Ten (1999) — and appeared opposite Anson Mount in the Manhattan Theater Club's production of Terrence McNally's Corpus Christi. Soon enough, formidable parts as a banker in American Psycho (2000), roughneck deadbeat dad in Kenneth Lonergan's award-winning You Can Count on Me, and a doomed gay night-club owner in The Deep End put Lucas in the public eye. He went on to earn rave reviews as Russell Crowe's nemesis-turned-friend in Ron Howard's A Beautiful Mind, before securing the plum roles of Reese Witherspoon's backwoods husband in Andy Tennant's Sweet Home Alabama and Bruce Banner's (Eric Bana) romantic rival in Ang Lee's much-anticipated adaptation of The Hulk.
- Decided not to go to college in order to pursue his acting career.
- Filmed his part in Wonderland (2003) in seven days.
- His parents organized campaigns against nuclear power plants and, for his safety, moved 30 times before he was 13 years old.
- Graduated from Gig Harbor High School in Gig Harbor, Washington in 1989.
- Brother of Devin Maurer
- Born in Arkansas in 1971 and christened Joshua Lucas Easy Dent Maurer. His parents lived on an Indian reservation and they name the child based on things that happen. He came out so easy that the doctor hit his head on the bedpost and dented his head.
- Parents were hippie activists, who moved more than 30 times before he was 13.
- Was injured severely enough to be hospitalized twice during the filming of Poseidon. First, co-star Kurt Russell accidentally hit him with a flashlight in the right eye during an underwater swimming sequence and the resulting cut required 16 stitches and several days off. The second and more serious injury occurred on the next to last day of filming when Josh fell 15-20 feet and tore ligaments and muscles in his left thumb, an injury which required a 5-hour surgery to reattach the muscle and 6-8 weeks in a cast. He is still undergoing physical therapy/rehab to get more movement back in his thumb.
- Also has two sisters: One who, along with Josh, is in the research and planning stages of starting up Mighty's Fast Food, a fast food restaurant that will promote healthier fare and use of organic, local produce.
- Parents are Don and Michelle (LeFevre) Maurer. Father is a emergency room doctor, and mother is a nurse/midwife. Michelle attended Emerson with Jay Leno.
- Announced the formation of his own production company, 2 Bridges Productions, with his brother Devin, as a co-producer and creative partner. 
Naked Photos of Josh Lucas are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.