[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Jesse Ventura are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Jesse Ventura on screen:
Birthday: July 15, 1951
Place: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Height: 6' 4"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Jesse Ventura. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
In November 1990, professional wrestler turned actor Jesse Ventura was elected to a four-year term as mayor of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis with a population of around 56,000. Jesse served one year term and did not run for a second term. He made appearances on After his mayoral term, he purchased a small hobby farm in nearby Maple Grove, Minnesota and moved from Brooklyn Park. In November 1998, Ventura, as a member of the Reform Party, was elected Governor of Minnesota.
- Did color commentary for the Minnesota Vikings radio network
- Former mayor of Brooklyn Park, MN. Elected Governor of the state of Minnesota on the Reform Party ticket for the 1999 to 2003 term.
- A volunteer football coach at Park High School in Champlin, Minnesota.
- A 1969 graduate of Roosevelt High School, Minneapolis,
- Took the name "Ventura" from the California city of that name which, in turn, is named after San Buenaventura.
- The about-to-merge towns of St. Augusta and Luxembourg, Minnesota, are considering naming themselves Ventura. 
- Jesse's son, Tyrel, is an aspiring film director.
- Announces he will not run for re-election as governor of Minnesota, and will step down after current term (18 June 2002)
- Son Tyrel (b. 1980).
- Daughter Jade (b. 1984).
- Last WWF appearance as a color commentator was WrestleMania VI.
- Served as color commentator alongside play-by-play broadcaster Gorilla Monsoon for the first six WrestleManias.
- In a 1999 interview for Playboy magazine, he declared organized religion "a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers." In response to the subsequent criticism over that statement, he later clarified that it only applies to "some" organized religions.
- Will be paid $U 2,000,000 to host his new MSNBC show (2003). MSNBC announced cancellation of the show (late December 2003).
- Vietnam veteran.
- WWE Hall of Famer.
- Signed on to color commentate XFL games for the one season that it existed.
- In 1984, just before a scheduled Madison Square Garden main event with Hulk Hogan, Jesse was rushed to the hospital in San Diego with a pulmonary embolism. Treatment of the blood clot required blood thinners, any bleeding in the ring would have been dangerous. He claimed it was due to being exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam.
- Right around the time Hulk Hogan entered WCW, he left the company.
- A week before he had his embolism, Bobby Heenan was scheduled to be his new manager. With Jesse out, Bobby began managing Big John Studd.
- During the 2000 Minnesota State Fair, at the Jesse Ventura booth, T-shirts were being sold by donation that read "Got Underwear"
- He doesn't wear underwear.
- Wrote his auto-biography a couple of years back when he was still governor of Minnesota. The title of his book was "I ain't got time to bleed.", which was also one of his memorable lines in the movie,'The Predator'.
- Partially attributed for birth of the term "smart growth", but only because he said he didn't want any "dumb growth." His staff turned the term to the positive and it's now called "smart growth."
- Has made 4 movies together with Sven-Ole Thorsen (_Running man, The (1987)_ , Predator (1987), Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe (1991), and Batman & Robin (1997)).
- Prior to being elected governors, he and Arnold Schwarzenegger appeared together in three films: Predator (1987), The Running Man (1987), and Batman & Robin (1997).
- During the filming of the movie Predator (1987) became close friends with star Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- While a professional wrestler in the 80s he began lobbying his fellow wrestlers to form a labor union. Once news of this reached Ventura's then friend Hulk Hogan he immediately informed World Wrestling Entertainement owner Vince McMahon who immediately put a stop to the proceedings. Hogan never bothered to tell Ventura what he did, Ventura eventually learned for himself in the 90s at which point he ceased to consider Hogan a friend.
- Optioned not to go for a second term as Minnesota governor citing lack of privacy and being in the public eye so much and he made this decision solely based on the fact that around the time he was elected into office a lot of political figures were under the microscope for things they did and having their personal lives thrust into the spotlight which spiraled into controversially challenged scandals that eventually destroyed careers and forced many to not seek re-election to their respective positions.
- Was a Navy SEAL during Vietnam
Naked Photos of Jesse Ventura are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.