[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Eric Stoltz are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Eric Stoltz on screen:
Birthday: September 30, 1961
Place: Whittier, California, USA
Height: 0' 0"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Eric Stoltz. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Born 30 September, 1961 Los Angeles, California, USA Eric Stoltz is a theater trained actor and producer who has starred in both independent and studio films. Born to two teachers in Los Angeles, Eric was raised in both American Samoa and Santa Barbara California, where by the age of 14 he was earning money by playing piano for the local musical theater productions, including "Mame" starring Anthony Edwards. The two became friends, and then college roommates when both attended the University of Southern California. Dropping out in his Junior year, Eric joined a repertory company that did 10 plays at the Edinburgh Festival in Scotland, UK. Moving to New York in 1981, he studied with Stella Adler and Peggy Feury, and soon appeared in his first film, Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982). In the 1980s he garnered attention (and a Golden Globe Nomination) starring as Rocky Dennis in Mask (1985), and in John Hughes' Some Kind of Wonderful (1987). In 1988, he made his Broadway debut in Our Town (1989) (TV), for which he was nominated for a Tony Award. In the 1990's he went back and forth from stage to film, building up an eclectic resume that included studio films (Pulp Fiction (1994)), independent films (Sundance Festival Winner The Waterdance (1992)), and films that he himself produced ( Mr. Jealousy (1997)). He also continued to appear on the New York Stage both on Broadway (Three Sisters, Two Shakespearean Actors) and off-Broadway (The Importance of Being Ernest, The Glass Menagerie). He continues to work in television as well, doing a recurring role as Helen Hunt's ex on "Mad About You" (1992), a year on "Chicago Hope" (1994), and in the tv and cable movies Inside (1996) (TV) (directed by Arthur Penn), A Killer in the Family (1983) (TV) (with Robert Mitchum) and The Passion of Ayn Rand (1999) (with Helen Mirren). Mr. Stoltz lives in New Mexico, and has been romantically linked to Ally Sheedy, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Lili Taylor, Bridget Fonda, and most recently (in the summer of 1999 during the shooting of The House of Mirth (2000)) the Australian actress Rachel Griffiths.
- Attended San Marcos High School in Santa Barbara, California.
- Sister is Catherine Stoltz, professional opera singer.
- Dropped out of USC.
- Director Cameron Crowe promised him a role, however small, in every film he makes.
- Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1984" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 43.
- Lived with Ally Sheedy (they met in college). They both appeared in Our Guys: Outrage at Glen Ridge (1999) (TV). [1980-1983]
- Nominated for a Drama Desk Award for Our Town (1989) (TV).
- Dated Jennifer Jason Leigh. They both appeared in Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) and Sister, Sister (1987). [1985-1989]
- Dated Lili Taylor while they both starred in Sensibility and Sense (1990) (TV).
- Lived with Bridget Fonda. They both starred in Singles (1992), Bodies, Rest & Motion (1993), Grace of My Heart (1996) and Mr. Jealousy (1997). [1990-1998]
- Member of the Actors Studio.
- Worked as a production assistant on the films Say Anything... (1989) and Illegally Yours (1988) to learn from the famed first assistant director Jerry Ziesmer about the production side of film making.
- Is a vegetarian.
- He was cast as Marty McFly in Back to the Future (1985) after Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale were unable to get Michael J. Fox, the first choice for the part due to scheduling conflicts. After filming for six weeks, he was let go from the film because Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale felt he was "too intense" for the character. Michael J. Fox was then available and he took over the part.
- Was nominated for Broadway's 1989 Tony Award as Best Actor (Featured Role - Play) for a revival of Thornton Wilder's Our Town (1989) (TV).
Naked Photos of Eric Stoltz are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.