[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of David Arquette are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with David Arquette on screen:
Birthday: September 8, 1971
Place: Winchester, Virginia, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
David Arquette. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Born September 8, 1971, to a family of entertainers, David Arquette is the youngest brother of actors Rosanna Arquette, Patricia Arquette, and Alexis Arquette, and the son of veteran bit-part actor Lewis Arquette. During David's early years, the family lived on a California commune, but moved to Los Angeles so that Rosanna could pursue an acting career. David first brought his quirky, eccentric persona to the small screen in 1989, with a television adaptation of the film The Outsiders. He had his big screen debut in 1992, when he performed in a number of films, including Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Where the Day Takes You. Small roles in subsequent features followed, including 1994's Airheads, but it wasn't until his turn as a bumbling deputy in Wes Craven's Scream (1996) that he began to receive wider recognition. The same year, his visibility was further increased by a secondary role in Beautiful Girls and his turn as a struggling prostitute in Johns. 1997 brought with it Scream's highly successful sequel, the accurately titled Scream 2. In addition, it brought Dream With Fishes, a film that Arquette both acted in and co-produced. 1999 was a busy year for the actor, signaling that Hollywood was finding more room to accommodate his offbeat talent. In addition to his recurring spot in a series of creepy AT&T commercials, Arquette had major roles in three movies, the Drew Barrymore romantic comedy Never Been Kissed, Muppets From Space, and Antonia Bird's much maligned Ravenous. Arquette further increased his Hollywood visibility with his marriage to Courteney Cox, whom he wed in April 1999.
- He is the 1-800-CALL-ATT Guy.
- Dated Ellen Barkin. 
- Brother of Richmond Arquette, Alexis Arquette, Patricia Arquette and Rosanna Arquette.
- Son of Lewis Arquette.
- He is in a rock band called EAR2000.
- On WCW Thunder, April 27th 2000, he became the WCW Heavyweight Champion in a special tag match, pitting him and his partner Diamond Dallas Page against Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff. The stipulation was that whoever got the pin would become champ, and after his involvement in previous matches, Arquette was able to pin Eric Bischoff and win the title.
- Grandson of Cliff Arquette, better known as Charley Weaver from "Hollywood Squares" (1998)_ .
- Formerly brother-in-law of Nicolas Cage.
- His wedding to Courteney Cox was held at San Francisco's Grace Cathedral.
- Is the voice of Eddie Wachowski, a character in the EA Sports Big game SSX Tricky (for Playstation2, Nintendo Gamecube, Xbox).
- Since radio host Howard Stern continually referred to his wife as "Courteney Cock" in a 2000 interview, Arquette responded by calling the King of All Media "Howard Sperm".
- He was among two people to be a non wrestler and hold the WCW World Title, the other was Vince Russo, a booker. Another non wrestler who held another title was Eric Bischoff, as WCW Hardcore Champion. The company was sold within a year of all of this.
- On a 2002 episode of "Raw Is War" (1997), he sat behind announcers Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross for the entire show while holding a sign reading "Former WCW Champion." He was there simply as a fan, and the announcers never acknowledged him.
- Owns the former booking chair from the West Hollywood Police Department which was sat in by a number of different stars when they were arrested, among them Hugh Grant. David has mentioned this to Hugh, and publicly offered to give the chair to him on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993) in October of 2003.
- Attended The Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies in Los Angeles, California.
- He played a character whose last name is Geller in Never Been Kissed (1999) and his wife plays Monica Geller on "Friends" (1994).
- 13 June 2004: birth of his daughter, named Coco Riley Arquette.
- During a live televised event in Los Angeles, the WWF was "fighting" an invasion from WCW and ECW. David, Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins and Arnold Schwarzenegger were all in attendance at the event in one night. This is interesting for that fact that David was a former WCW talent, Billy was a loyal ECW supporter and Arnold had always been a WWF supporter. The WWF showed each one of them on screen. David got a huge laugh for wearing a mask and then ripping it off to show who he was.
- Born on the same day as model Brooke Burke.
- He, Neve Campbell, 'Courtney Cox' and Liev Schreiber are the only four actors to appear in all three "Scream" films. Jamie Kennedy also appeared in all three films although his character only appeared on a video tape in the third movie.
- Attended Mid-City Alternative school on the corner of Adams Blvd. and Arlington Avenue in the mid 1970s. His sister, Patricia Arquette, and brother, Richmond Arquette, also attended this school.
- Jennifer Aniston is the godmother of his daughter Coco. Aniston was his wife's co-star in "Friends" (1994).
- Former brother-in-law of James Newton Howard. He was married to his sister Rosanna.
- Brother-in-law of Thomas Jane
Naked Photos of David Arquette are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.