[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Daniel Radcliffe are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Daniel Radcliffe on screen:
Birthday: July 23, 1989
Place: Fulham, London, England, UK
Height: 5' 7"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Daniel Radcliffe. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| The boy who won one of the most coveted roles in film history, young Daniel Radcliffe beat out legions of aspiring bespectacled mini-wizards to fill the shoes of author J.K. Rowling's junior sorcerer Harry Potter in the much-anticipated film adaptation of Rowling's wildly popular book Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Born July 23, 1989, in England, Radcliffe began to realize his love for acting at the age of five. Although his parents voiced objections, youthful enthusiasm soon won out and Radcliffe was on his way to stardom. Convincing his mother to send a picture to the BBC for consideration in an upcoming adaptation of David Copperfield, the precocious youth was quickly cast in the role of the young Copperfield, shortly thereafter turning up alongside Pierce Brosnan in John Boorman's The Tailor of Panama. It was his next role in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, however, that would launch the young actor directly into the heart of the public eye. Based on a series of popular fantasy books that followed the adventures of young Potter as he attends Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the film promised to faithfully capture the essence of the book in bringing the otherworldly exploits of the magical youngster to the screen. A sequel, entitled Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, was announced even before the release of the initial installment, and it appears as if Radcliffe has found himself caught in the whirlwind frenzy of a phenomenal franchise.
- Likes to play pranks. He took co-star Robbie Coltrane's cellular phone and changed it so all the messages were in Turkish.
- Has two border terriers named Binka and Nugget.
- Tried reading the first Harry Potter book when he was 8 years old, but was unable to finish it. Finally read the entire book when he was cast in the lead role of the film
- Has never actually seen the film The Tailor of Panama (2001) in which he appeared.
- His favorite book from the Harry Potter series so far is number three, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- In February 2002, he was nominated for, and won "Best Newcomer" at the Variety Club Award ceremonies.
- Received the Sir James Carreras Award For Outstanding New Talent for his role in Harry Potter at The Variety Club Showbusiness Awards 2002.
- Voted Person of the Year 2002 by Time Kids.
- Has stated that 12 Angry Men (1957) is the first black & white film he ever saw and is also his favorite film.
- He named Jane's Addiction, Libertines, The, Rage Against the Machine and The Darkness among his favourite bands.
- David Heyman, the producer for the Harry Potter films happened to be at a play that both Dan and Dan's father, Alan Radcliffe, were at. After Heyman spotted Radcliffe, since both men knew each other, he was introduced to his son and when Heyman saw Daniel he thought he looked perfect for the part. In fact, that night at the play, Heyman couldn't help just staring at Dan because he though he was perfect to play Harry. Daniel auditioned for, and got the part that he is now most recognized for, Harry Potter.
- He enjoys listening to the music of Blur, Muse, The Music, Zwan and Brendan Benson.
- A February 23, 2004 article in British newspaper 'The Sun' listed him as Britain's third richest teenager behind only Prince Harry Windsor and Charlotte Church. He is said to be worth 5 million pounds.
- Has earned 6 million pounds so far portraying Harry Potter, making him the second richest teenage in Britain behind Prince Harry Windsor's 14 million pounds. 
- Can rotate his arm 360 degrees.
- Is a big fan of Gary Oldman, his co-star in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004).
- Is a supporter of Fulham Football Club although he doesn't enjoy playing football himself.
- He is a fan of Red Hot Chili Peppers and attended their London concert in June 2004.
- Some of his favorite music groups are Stratovarius (Finland), Huey Lewis and The News (USA), and Tom Robinson (England).
- Favorite actors include Aishwarya Rai, Cameron Diaz, Scarlett Johansson and Ben Stiller.
- He originally disliked the "Harry Potter" books when he first read them.
- Especially like the music group the Sex Pistols. He also plays the bass guitar.
- He is a fan of indie rock. Some of his favourite bands include: The Zutons, Razorlight, The Libertines, 'Bloc Party' , Hope of the States, The Futureheads and Kaiser Chiefs.
- Delays between filming the second and third Harry Potter movies were caused because his parents wanted him to be able to attend normal school for a while.
- Says he doesn't read any articles or reviews about himself or his movies.
- He supports Demelza House Children's Hospice, which is a charity that cares for terminally-ill children in the Kent, East Sussex and South London areas of Britain. Dan always asks his fans to donate to the charity every Christmas and on his birthday instead of sending him gifts. In the book, 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince', the author 'JK Rowling' named the character Demelza Robins after the charity.
- He likes the music of The Strokes, The Clash and The Pixies.
- [May/June 2006] He sat his AS Levels in English Literature, History, and Religion and Philosophy for his AS levels (English high school exams).
- Named Britain's richest teenager with an astounding 23 million pound fortune, after he signed on a 8 million pound deal to make the fifth movie of the Harry Potter series.
- Dan scared the make-up department crew when he came on set with bloodied sticking plasters on his face claiming that he had been fighting the previous day (just for a laugh).
- His parents are Alan Radcliffe, a literary agent, and Marcia Gresham, a casting director.
- Is also a big fan of the Killers.
Naked Photos of Daniel Radcliffe are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.