[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Brad Pitt are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Brad Pitt on screen:
Birthday: December 18, 1963
Place: Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Brad Pitt. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Brad Pitt was born in Oklahoma and raised in Springfield, Missouri. His mother's name is Jane. His father, Bill, worked in management at a trucking firm in Springfield. At Kickapoo High School, Pitt was involved in sports, debating, student government and school musicals. Pitt attended the University of Missouri, where he majored in journalism with a focus on advertising. He occasionally acted in fraternity shows. He left college two credits short of graduating to move to California. Before he became successful at acting, Pitt supported himself by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators and dressing as a giant chicken while working for "el Pollo Loco."
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#23). 
- Turned down a role as an astronaut in Apollo 13 (1995) to accept his role in Se7en (1995).
- Posed for a campus calendar in college.
- Dated Jill Schoelen whom he met on the set of their film Cutting Class (1989).
- A girl went to Pitt's Hollywood-area home shortly after midnight Jan. 7, 1999 and crawled in through an open window, dressed herself in his clothes and stayed for 10 hours before the alarm went off. Athena Rolando, 19, was ordered Feb. 10 to not contact the actor and to stay 100 yards away from him for three years. 
- Ranked #32 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list. [October 1997]
- Mutally agrees to split with Gwyneth Paltrow. [June 1997]
- Banned from entering China because of his role in Seven Years in Tibet (1997). 
- Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. 
- Engaged to actress Gwyneth Paltrow. [20 December 1996]
- Donated 0,000 to the Discovery Center - a children's learning museum in his hometown of Springfield, MO. [June 1996]
- Chosen by People (USA) magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. 
- His first starring role in a feature film was in _Dark Side of the Sun, The (1997)_ , shot in pre-war Yugoslavia during the summer of 1988. As editing neared completion, civil war tore apart the region and much of the footage was lost. In 1996, after a five-year search, all of the lost footage was found and returned to producer Andjelo Arandjelovic, who is currently working on getting a distribution deal for the film. Pitt was paid ,523 per week for seven weeks. He played a young American taken by his family to the Adriatic Sea to search for a cure for a rare skin disease.
- Purchased a mansion is Southern California from the actress who portrays "Elvira" (Cassandra Peterson). He reportedly paid .7 million for the house. This mansion is filled with antiques and has a "vampirish" look to it. 
- Given title "Sexiest Man Alive" from People Magazine. After making Legends of the Fall (1994). 
- Lived in Southern California with friend Buck Simmonds, who starred with Pitt in the movie A River Runs Through It (1992). [May 1992]
- Dated Juliette Lewis. They met when they filmed the NBC movie of the week entitled Too Young to Die? (1990) (TV). Pitt and Lewis also did the film Kalifornia (1993) together.
- He was the third choice for the role of J.D. in Thelma & Louise (1991). William Baldwin, the first choice, left to star in Backdraft (1991).
- He had to learn how to fly-cast for his role in A River Runs Through It (1992). He practiced on top of buildings in Hollywood. During these practices, Pitt would frequently hook himself in the back of his head.
- Voted "Best Actor" by viewers of MTV's "The Big Picture" in 1995.
- Was a journalism major in college with an advertising focus.
- Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1991" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 43. 
- Graduated from Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Mo. 
- Dropped out of the University of Missouri School of Journalism (Columbia, Missouri).
- In high school was a member of the golf, tennis, and swim teams.
- Belonged to the Key Club and the Forensics Club in High School.
- Listed in "People Weekly"s "Most Intriguing People" list. (December 25, 1995/January 1, 1996 issue)
- He has a brother Doug, born in 1966 and a sister Julie, born in 1969.
- Given title "Sexiest Man Alive" from People Magazine, Mr. Pitt was also People's choice in 1995. 
- Was considered for the lead in The Matrix (1999).
- Has his teeth capped.
- Sued Damiani International, the company which created the wedding ring he gave Jennifer Aniston. According to Pitt, the ring was his design and was to be exclusive. The company has since been selling replicas and indicating Pitt/Aniston's endorsement of the ring. [18 July 2001]
- He and ex-wife Jennifer Aniston spent million on their wedding. 
- He and ex-wife Jennifer Aniston reached a settlement with Damiani International. The pair claimed the company agreed to never reproduce their wedding rings, but it manufactured and sold "Brad and Jennifer" rings in 18 karat white or yellow gold, featuring either 12 or 13 diamonds and costing about ,000 apiece. Under the settlement, Pitt will now design jewelry for Damiani that Aniston will model in ads, and Damiani will stop selling the Pitt and Aniston copies. [11 January 2002]
- For the last couple of years he has been the spokesman for Edwin Jeans ads in Japan. In 2001 he was also the face of the ads for a new Japanese canned coffee which is named Roots. Was replaced in these tv ads (2002) by Kevin Costner.
- Studied acting with the late Roy London.
- Spokesmodel of Toyota (Altis model). The commercial only aired in Asia. The car became so popular and resulted in strong sales figures (an almost 32% share of the total passenger car market for Toyota).
- Has a home at Lake Mohawk in Sparta, New Jersey.
- Auditioned for the role of "J.D." in the 1988 cult classic film Heathers (1989) and, though he showed talent, casting directors thought him to be "too sweet" for the role, which later went to Christian Slater. He would later go on to a very similar role in the horror film Cutting Class (1989) in 1989.
- Is mentioned by name in the Shania Twain hit song, "That Don't Impress Me Much."
- First-time novelist 'Audrey Niffennegger' announced on the "Today" (1952) show's Book Club that Pitt and wife Jennifer Aniston had just bought the film rights to her novel "The Time Traveler's Wife." They are to both star in the film.
- He is a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity. The Xi Xi chapter at The University of Missouri - Columbia.
- After watching Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998), Pitt asked director Guy Ritchie if he could be in his next film. He couldn't master the English accent, so Ritchie gave him the role of Mickey the One Punch Pikey.
- Along with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston and friend Brad Grey, he owns Plan B Entertainment.
- Tore his Achilles tendon during the production of Troy (2004), in which he plays, ironically, Achilles. His injury caused the production of Ocean's Twelve (2004) to be pushed back to April 2004. 
- Is the only man to ever be named "Sexiest Man Alive" twice by "People Magazine." (1994 and 2000)
- He and ex-wife Jennifer Aniston are campaigning in the United States to save "EastEnders" (1985) from being axed there .
- He is "in talks" to portray Marvel superhero Captain America, a role he says he has wanted to play for a long time. [Early 2004]
- Showed his parents the "Chemical Burn" scene to convince them not to watch Fight Club (1999).
- He had a mishap during the production of Troy (2004) - he tore his left achilles tendon.
- Got into better shape and eventually gained over 20 pounds of muscle for Troy (2004).
- He has appeared in three movies with the number seven in the title (_Se7en (1997)_ , Seven Years in Tibet (1997), and Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003)). He has also appeared in two movies with the number twelve in the title (_Oceans 12 (2004)_ and Twelve Monkeys (1995)).
- He was ranked #6 on VH1's "100 Hottest Hotties."
- His high school nickname was Brad the "Pitt-bull."
- He took Greek language lessons in secret to surprise his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston who is of Greek ancestry.
- Voted #1 in Company magazine's annual "100 Sexiest Men" poll, 2004.
- His favorite movies are Planet of the Apes (1968) and Saturday Night Fever (1977).
- Announced on January 7, 2005 that he and Jennifer Aniston are separating after 4 1/2 years of marriage.
- Was listed as a potential nominee on the 2005 Razzie Award nominating ballot. He was listed as a suggestion in the Worst Actor category for his performance in the film Troy (2004). He did not receive a nomination, however.
- Dianne Wiest is his favorite actress.
- Premiere Magazine ranked him as #50 on a list of the Greatest Movie Stars of All Time in their Stars in Our Constellation feature (2005).
- His best friend is Troy (2004) co-star Orlando Bloom.
- Shares a birthday with Katie Holmes, Christina Aguilera, DMX, Ray Liotta, film critic Leonard Maltin, Casper Van Dien and filmmaker Steven Spielberg.
- A short while after completing A River Runs Through It (1992), he fled to Amsterdam where he briefly lived for three months by himself in a small basement apartment before returning to the USA to film Kalifornia (1993).
- He and his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston met on a blind date, which was arranged by their agent
- He and his Ocean's Eleven (2001) / Ocean's Twelve (2004) co- stars, Julia Roberts, George Clooney and Elliott Gould, all have guest-starred on the TV show "Friends" (1994), though not in the same episodes
- Owns and plays Taylor Guitars
- In 2001, Frank O. Gehry renovated the wine cellar in the home of Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. Pitt subsequently did an informal apprenticeship in Gehry's Los Angeles office.
- Owns the rights to the Hong Kong thriller Infernal Affairs (2002). He wanted it to be remade with him and Tom Cruise in the leading roles.
- Visited over 100 orphans affected by HIV at a facility run by The Salvation Army in South Africa.
- Is a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity.
- Has appeared in 8 movies with a number in the Title - and only one of those movies uses an actual number rather than spelling the word out. Which is Se7en, and that is a combination of the two - he has appeared in 1 movie with the number Zero in the title, 1 movie with the number Two in the title, 3 movies with the number Seven in the title, 1 movie with the number Eleven and 2 with the number Twelve.
- Without being asked to, he made an appearance on MTV's Jackass where he did stunts with the cast, dressed in an ape outfit.
- Raised in Springfield Missouri and is an alumni of Kickapoo high school. Other Alumni include Adrienne Wilkinson and Jay Kenneth Johnson.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Broke his arm during the filming of Se7en (1995). The injury was written into the movie.
- Adoptive father of Angelina Jolie's children Maddox and Zahara.
- Wanted to play Darcy in Bride & Prejudice (2004), but wasn't able to work out the filming dates.
- Daughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt [b. 27 May 2006], in Namibia Africa, with girl friend Angelina Jolie
- Ranked #15 on Premiere's 2006 "Power 50" list. Had ranked #31 in 2005.
Naked Photos of Brad Pitt are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.