[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Boris Becker are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Boris Becker on screen:
Birthday: November 22, 1967
Place: Leimen, Germany
Height: 6' 3"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Boris Becker. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Boris Franz Becker was born on November 22, 1967 in Leimen, West Germany, the only son in the family of an architect. His father built the tennis center (Blau-Weiss Tennisklub), where young Becker was usually playing against young Steffi Graf in training matches.Becker was an unknown 17-year-old unseeded outsider at the Wimbledon tennis tournament in 1985, when he shot to fame by setting the record for Wimbledon, becoming the youngest player ever to win the men's final. He was also the first unseeded player ever and the first German to win the men's single title at Wimbledon. He was nicknamed "Boom Boom" for his huge serve. Becker reached the Wimbledon final 7 times in 10 years and won 3 men's single titles, among the total of 49 singles and 15 doubles victories over the course of his career. Becker became the second youngest player, after 'Bjorn Borg' , to be introduced into the tennis' Hall of Fame in 2003. He ranks third in sport career earnings with ,080,956. But pressures and demands on him brought too much stress into his life.At the age of 31 Becker retired from professional tennis. In 1993, he married Barbara Feltus, who was the daughter of an African-American serviceman and a white German lady. The celebrity couple appeared naked on the cover of "Stern" magazine before their marriage (the photo was made by her father). They had two sons, Noah, born in 1993 and Elias, born in 1999. Becker gained respect for his stance against racism. But in 2000, his wife took both sons to Florida and filed a petition in Miami court, ignoring their prenuptial agreement, that entitled her to a single payoff of ,500,000. She got 14,400,000 and the custody of both sons, and her lawyer was paid for by Becker.His high-profile marriage and an equally high-profile divorce from model Barbara Feltus was paralleled by the story of him impregnating a Russian-African model Angela Ermakova at an upscale London restaurant in 1999, and having an illegitimate child (Anna, born on March 22, 2000). After having positive DNA test results, Becker recognized his fatherhood of a daughter Anna and payed a generous ,000,000 settlement in 2001. This came on top of his tax problems, for which he was fined 0,000. He also suffered from alcohol and drug addiction, which complicated matters in his turbulent life.Boris Becker was able to overcome the mistakes of his past and moved on with his life, by first moving from Monaco to Mallorca and to Schwyz, Switzerland. His sincere and open autobiography, titled "Boris Becker - The Player: The Autobiography" was published in 2004. He works with a British TV sports-show and has a regular gig as a BBC commentator at Wimbledon. Becker also plays on the Senior ATP Tour and on the BIllie Jean King's World Team Tennis tour.
- Professional tennis player.
- Has a son, Noah Gabriel, born 18 January 1994.
- Second son, Elias Balthasar, born 4 September 1999.
- Dating Sabrina Setlur. 
- A Munich court granted Becker a divorce. Ex-wife Barbara - the daughter of an African-American serviceman and a white German woman - reportedly got a .4 million settlement, their condo on Florida's exclusive Fisher Island, and custody of their sons, Noah and Elias. [26 January 2001]
- Member of the Laureus World Sports Academy, a European foundation devoted to achieving social change through sports.
- Father Karl-Heinz, an architect, designed the tennis center where Becker and Steffi Graf played against each other as children.
- Never won a professional tournament on clay.
- In 1992, ignoring his nation's euphoria over reunification, Becker refused to serve as ambassador for Berlin's bid to host the 2000 Olympics, saying he feared a triumphant Germany might stir its citizens' old fantasies about a master race.
- Owns 3 Mercedes-Benz dealerships.
- The only unseeded player to win the Wimbledon's men's singles title and the first German ever to win it.
- Boris Becker Sports Collection presented in Italy. It will be launched worldwide in February 2003. [4 August 2002]
- Won the 1992 Olympic men's tennis doubles title with Michael Stich.
- Convicted of tax evasion after a two-day trial in Munich. Becker was given two years' probation, fined 0,000 and ordered to pay all court costs. Becker, who confirmed that he lived in Germany from 1991 to 1993 while claiming to reside in the tax haven of Monte Carlo, has already paid million in back taxes. [24 October 2002]
- Publisher of Germany's Tennis Magazine 
- Admits to fathering a daughter, Anna (b. 22 March 2000 in London, UK), by Russian-African model Angela Ermakova. The child was conceived in a closet at Nobu, a Japanese restaurant where Ermakova was working as a waitress, after Becker had a fight with his wife and was admittedly drunk. At first he denied paternity, and his lawyers suggested that Ermakova was part of a blackmail plot devised by the Russian mafia. In interviews, Becker has said he wants to meet Anna someday, but is afraid Ermakova would turn the meeting into a media circus. On 9 July 2001, Becker agreed to pay Ermakova million. [8 February 2001]
- Career prize earnings: ,966,402.
- Youngest men's Wimbledon champ in history (1985 at age 17 years, 7 months). Becker won 49 singles titles, including six Grand Slams [Wimbledon (1985, 1986, 1989), Australian Open (1991, 1996) and US Open (1989)], plus 15 doubles titles.
- First player to win a Grand Slam title after becoming a father (1996 Australian Open)
- Inducted into The International Tennis Hall of Fame on 12 July 2003.
- Lives in Schwyz, Switzerland.
- Has written with "advisers" his yet-untitled autobiography, due in stores in November, Bertelsmann Publishers announced. (6 August 2003)
- Announced his retirement hours after losing to Pat Rafter in the 4th round at Wimbledon. (25 June 1999)
- Can speak English to a degree, enough to use when arguing calls during a tennis match. But when testifying in Florida during his divorce, he was granted permission to speak in German and have the proceedings translated for him into German.
Naked Photos of Boris Becker are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.