[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Anthony Head are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Anthony Head on screen:
Birthday: February 20, 1954
Place: Camden, London, England, UK
Height: 6' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Anthony Head. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
| Anthony Head (often credited by his full name, Anthony Stewart Head) became most widely recognized in the U.S. for his role on the WB prime-time drama series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, starring Sarah Michelle Gellar. However, on his British home-front, he is perhaps more well known for his recurring role in the dramatic Taster's Choice commercials. Wherever he is, his abundant credits both on television and on-stage have earned him notice as a talented performer.Head was born February 20, 1954, in Camden, London, England. The son of an actress mother, and documentary-filmmaker father, show business was in his blood. At an early age, his interest in the field his parents had pursued was already apparent, and would also be reflected in his brother Murray Head's acting career. Anthony Head started acting in school plays at the age of six, and was writing his own within just a few years. After high school, he attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, where he studied until 1976. He began a long-term relationship with Sarah Fisher, ten years his junior, in 1982. The couple had two daughters, Emily Rose (1989) and Daisy May (1991).In addition to decades of theatrical experience in Britain, Head has earned recognition to mass audiences with his roles on television. His first TV role came in 1978 with the British series Enemy at the Door, a World War II drama (which would perhaps go on to inspire the name of the 2001 film Enemy at the Gates). That same year he appeared on a miniseries called Lillie. After a lengthy focus on his career in theater and smaller television appearances, Head returned to starring dramatic TV roles with Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 1997. On the program, he portrayed Rupert Giles, the mentor to Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar), who followed her in disguise as the school librarian, in order to be on guard against evil powers. The character provoked a spin-off to the original series that features Rupert "Ripper" Giles as a "watcher," who returns to England after watching Buffy. Entitled Ripper, the program began its run in 2002. Also that year, Head played the role of James on the TV series Manchild.
- Brother of Murray Head.
- He is left handed.
- His mother, Helen Shingler, played Madame Maigret in the original BBC series of "Maigret" (1960).
- Appeared in a series of popular 'Nescafe Gold Blend' coffee adverts in the UK in the 1980s. The adverts were re-edited for broadcast in the US where the coffee is known as 'Taster's Choice'.
- Sang in a musical episode of "BUFFY..." which aired in the US on 6 November 2001.
- His own home in Somerset which he shares with Sarah, Daisy and Emily was used for the filming of some episodes of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
- Once played Dr. Frank N Furter in a London stage production of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". He met his partner, Sarah, at the National Theatre in England. He was performing in 'Danton's Death'.
- After musical performances on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997), he teamed up with artist George Sarah to create the album 'Music for Elevators' which was released on February 5th 2002.
- On August 1, 2004, after the May 11, 2004, horrifying incident in which 9 people were killed and more than 40 were injured in an explosion at ICL Plastics in Glasgow, Scotland, he was the headliner at a science fiction convention to raise money for the for the Grovepark Memorial Fund (for victims and their families). He met fans at the Thistle Hotel. With him were Paul Darrow (from _"Blake's 7" (1978)_ )and Michael Sheard.
- Named #5 of the Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Buffy / Angel universe in a fan poll by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanzine (2004).
- is a huge fan of Doctor Who
Naked Photos of Anthony Head are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.