[ << Back ]
Naked Photos of Anne Hathaway are available at MaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.
who appeared with Anne Hathaway on screen:
Birthday: November 12, 1982
Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Height: 5' 8"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in) for
Anne Hathaway. If you have any corrections or additions, please email
us at email@example.com.
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Anne Hathaway's first major role came in the short-lived television series "Get Real" (1999). She gained widespread recognition for her roles in The Princess Diaries (2001) and its 2004 sequel as a young girl who discovers she's a member of royalty, opposite Julie Andrews and Heather Matarazzo.She also had a notable role in Nicholas Nickleby (2002) opposite Charlie Hunnam and Jamie Bell, and a starring role in Ella Enchanted (2004). A former top-ranking soprano in New York, Hathaway was reportedly a front-runner for the role of "Christine" in the 2004 The Phantom of the Opera (2004). However, due to scheduling conflicts with The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004), she couldn't take the role, which was later given to newcomer Emmy Rossum.Hathaway soon started to move away from family-friendly films. Following "Princess Diaries 2", she appeared topless in the films Havoc (2005) opposite Josh Peck and Brokeback Mountain (2005) opposite Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal. Her desire to break out of her Princess Diaries" image parallels that of her one-time co-star, Julie Andrews, who went topless in the film S.O.B. (1981) in order to break away from the image she created from her 1960s musicals. In interviews, Hathaway said that doing family-friendly films didn't mean she was similar to their characters or mean she objected to appearing nude in other films.Her upcoming films are The Devil Wears Prada (2006) opposite Meryl Streep, and _Becoming Jane (2006)_ , in which she'll play a young Jane Austen.
- First and only teenager admitted to the acting program at the award-winning The Barrow Group in New York. Three days before being cast in "Get Real" (1999), she performed in two concerts at Carnegie Hall as member of All-Eastern U.S. High School Honors Chorus.
- Appeared at both 1999 Teen Choice Awards and 1999 Billboard Awards, introducing musical acts.
- In his column "Just for Variety" published on October 25, 2000 in Daily Variety, columnist Army Archerd quotes Garry Marshall, the director of The Princess Diaries (2001): "The multi-talented Hathaway is a combination Julia Roberts, Audrey Hepburn and Judy Garland."
- Goes by the name Annie with all of her friends.
- Has 2 brothers.
- Attended Millburn High school.
- Accidentally fell off of her chair during her audition for the role of the klutzy princess in 'Princess Diaries, The (2001)_ . She was hired on the spot.
- Daughter of stage actress Kate McCauley.
- Has the same name as William Shakespeare's wife, Anne Hathaway.
- Named one of People Magazine's 'Breakthrough Stars of 2001'.
- Named one of Teen People Magazine's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 in its June 2002 issue.
- Won the Clarence Derwent Award for her performance as Lili in the City Center Encores! production of Carnival (2002)
- Is a vegetarian
- Father Gerard is an Attorney, mother Kate is a singer/actress.
- Grew up in New Jersey
- Was majoring in English & minoring in Women's Studies at Vassar. Transferred to New York University in 2005.
- Was nominated for the Paper Mill's "Rising Star Award" for the best high school performance by an actress in New Jersey
- was nominated for the 2002 Teens Choice Award in the Best Actress/Comedy (Princess Diaries) series category
- In 1998, was nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role at the Paper Mill Playhouse "Rising Star Awards", an award given to high schools across New Jersey. Ironically, she was nominated for playing the Princess in "Once Upon A Mattress". To further the irony, she lost to a girl who was played the exact same role. The nomination billet listed her as Annie Hathaway.
- Parents Gerard and Kate attended La Salle University in Philadelphia during the 1970s graduating one year apart.
- Everyone knows that The Princess Diaries (2001) was her breakthrough role, but it is a little known fact that she auditioned for that part on her way to New Zealand to co-star in another film with Christopher Gorham. She reported to others on the set that she felt really good about the audition. Film-makers knew that she would be a big star, so the film in question, The Other Side of Heaven (2001), was delayed in post production and released after The Princess Diaries (2001) in order to capitalize on her stardom.
- Was considered for the role of Christine Daae in The Phantom of the Opera (2004).
- Was not available for role of Christine Daae in The Phantom of the Opera (2004) due to contractual obligation to Disney for The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004).. The two movies had overlapping filming schedules.
- Shares her birthday with actor Ryan Gosling
- Attended Wyoming School in Millburn, New Jersey.
- Has mainly Irish and English ancestry.
- Has stated that she would only appear nude/topless in a film if she felt it would add significance to it. She appeared topless for the first time in Havoc (2005) and then in the same year in Brokeback Mountain (2005).
- Has a dog named Esmerelda.
- Named one of Teen People Magazine's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 in its June 2006 issue for the second time. She was also on the list in 2002.
- She was ranked 85 on FHM's sexiest women in the world list 2006.
- In July 2006 she spent a week in Nicaragua helping vaccinate kids there against Hepatitis A. She called the experience "..an eye opener" for her.
- Beat out Sienna Miller for the role of Lureen Twist in Brokeback Mountain.
- Was very reluctant to take on the role of Jane Austen in Becoming Jane as she didn't think she would be suited for the role but Ang Lee who was directing Anne in Brokeback Mountain (and who also directed Sense and Sensibility) persuaded her to take on the role.
- Favourite actresses are Cate Blanchett, Sigourney Weaver and Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Plans on finishing her degree from NYU someday.
- Her role models are Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet and Meryl Streep.
- Learning how to play the piano and working with a dialect coach for Becoming Jane. ( 2006 )
Naked Photos of Anne Hathaway are available at MaleStars.com. They
currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.